17 December 2010

Abstained Agogo - It Has Been A While:

1- What's new pussy cat? Nothing really. It is indeed an amazing feeling that I am still getting orders for Abstained Agogo Fanzine. It is indeed an amazing feeling that I managed to sell Abstained. If I can trade satisfaction with a pot of gold, most probably I'll be filthily wealthy by now. So what's next?

2- Will there be another issue of Abstained? There were some endless pokes and taunts between me and my co editor, Azril Yatim about the ninth issue of Abstained. Will it ever materialize? Yes. When? I do not know. But there will definitely be another issue. Definitely. It is the answer to when that remains indefinite. 

3- I have already informed my other co editor, Dhani Ahmad Faisal, if we were to release the ninth issue, we would maintain the price. RM5.00 by hand and some stamps if by post. But this time around, we shall be adding 20 extra pages to the current 60. Your moneys worth. 

4- Stay tuned. 

2 comments:

AliF said...

yeah,that the spirit ustat!
keep on writing!

Albinaini said...

oit.. aku bukan ustat la.. hahaha