15 October 2010

Abstained Agogo - Beware The Closet Racist:


1- I love those Merdeka television adverts. I think they should be more serious in promoting racial unity in Malaysia. That 1Malaysia thingy, which to my honest opinion, was a good idea but execution wise, I dont think nobody up there got a fucking clue how to properly promote it. A political maneuver by UMNO to gain more votes from the non malays? Fuck you and your fucking politics.

2- The media station should put up those racial unity ads everyday if that is a possibility. If this can be done, I honestly believe long enough people must start and appreciate and love each other. Either they were all touched or exhausted, either ways they will eventually go out and hug their neighbors.

3- Race will always be there and so does race base politics. All I can say is fuck politicians.

No comments: