27 August 2010

Small Scale Selling:

Went out for a drink, tandoori and nan cheese with the guys at Restoren Mannusalwa, Melawati the other night. Also managed to squeeze half an hour meeting the dudes from the talented Hardcore band, Thy Regiment dekat Wangsa Walk. Forgive me la dudes mungkin lain kali aku interview Thy Regiment. You see, this issue was supposed to feature Thy Regiment but Jenn, the vocalist insisted on a face to face interview which I had no experience in doing. Sold 2 copies of the fanzine to the them Thy Regiment dudes and later on that night sold a couple more copies to my drinking (coke) buddies.

Meet me personally and I will probably sell it to you for a much cheaper price than the stated official price. Kewl.

I am still unsatisfied because banyak sangat isi yang aku tak sempat nak masukkan. Im thinking of doing another fanzine. Starting a new and fresh english written one. Maybe due to the guilt ridden dengan bebudak Thy Regiment. Hahaha. Thinking of asking my photographer friend, Syaiful to tag along. Maybe a photozine would be something new and fresh.

Any ideas?

No comments: