11 August 2010

Day 2 - the progress:

Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak fellas.

I think i have managed to compile a 60 pages fanzine worth of contents and I am kinda freaked out. two of my first introductory articles alone filled a spread of 5 fucking pages. Fuck! The initial plan was to use Times New Roman font size 11. Guess what, it was too freaking big, gargantuan, humongous or in another word, fucked up. I later opted 8 instead. Do not blame me if you will be having a hard time reading.

All in all, i have like 10 personal articles spreading 2 pages each the least, a collection of 10 interviews at least occupying 2 pages each yet to include the band photos that im planning to steal from the respective bands myspace pages haha, the contribution from my lazy ass sub editors and some friends. Hell, it will fill 60 pages easily. What about my reviews? Shit. I am definitely not going lower than 8. I am currently editing the layouts, just so you know the stage that we are currently in now.

Itll gonna cost you RM5. I hope its not too expensive. Ill try to cut some expenses out so that i can sell it at a cheaper price. For the time being, let us just assume that the price is RM5 postage included. I have yet to check the printing cost out. Ill make sure to quality is top notch. I am definitely not going to rip everybody off with some lame ass shit fanzine. Itll gonna be worth every fucking penny.

I am not going to print anymore than 100 copies. 15 copies reserved for the bands and the contributors and ill be selling the rest. Seeing me at gigs? I dont think so.

Cant wait! Exhausted but excited.

No comments: