29 August 2010

T Shirts Out:

Alhamdulillah. I have received the tshirts from Atoi Switch2tee today. Sayang tak dapat lepak dengan this nice fella. He seems friendly and down to earth guy. Hopefully bila dah ada masa nanti dapat lah aku melepak dengan dia.

Si Ambu Rebel Environment fanzine pun tak sempat nak lepak sambil jual fanzine aku dekat dia sebab dia nak balik cepat sangat. Aisey bro, bujang pun ada curfew ka bro? Hahaha. This fella is crazy with his fingers. His artworks were like crazy cool. Hopefully Ill have the opportunity to work with him someday.

I am not intending to really selling it these stupid t shirts. It was made to fulfill my lust for self glorification. Fuck yeah! I have officially joined the freaking band wagon. Maybe ill consider selling it to my closest friends who would not mind paying RM 20 for the stupid t shirt.

I sold 5 copies of Abstained Agogo Fanzine to Atoi. I do not what he is going to do with all those fanzines. Thank you dude. If you want to print shirts for your band, you can always contact this guy. He will certainly give you a good price.

visit Mr.Atoi at his blog : www.switch2tee.blogspot.com

No comments: